Sunday, May 13, 2012

En route

Thanks to my mother and Rick Houck's incredible employee benefits ( they're both Delta pilots) I now find myself comfortably seated in business class on the way to Brasilia!

It hasn't quite sunk in yet that this adventure has begun. I'm sure it'll hit hard when I arrive. Being somewhat mute and illiterate in a foreign country is bound to wake up most people! I have my bus route from the Brasilia airport to the Rodoviaria (bus station) mapped out thanks to a nice and extremely helpful girl in Goiania named Amanda. She's part of AIESEC and will help me get started at work. I'll then take a bus to Goiania, which hopefully will only take a few hours. Sounds easy enough, right? ;)

See you in Brazil!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you already, darlin'! Be safe and enjoy the journey ahead!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete